Join 1,630 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Sicilia DOC Launches Nationwide Restaurant and Retail Campaign "Make Every Hour Golden, It's Sicilian Wine Time!"
- Cincinnati's Newest Restaurant Celebrates the 2022 Design Award
- CRŪ Winery Announces Holiday Events
- Port Wine Market Size to grow by USD 157.04 Million by 2026, Market Analysis Segmented by Distribution Channel and Geography - Technavio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,836 hits
Tag Archives: mcminnville AVA
Pinot Noir, Estate Cuvée, Maysara Winery, McMinnville AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2008, 13.5% abv., US$35
Back what seems to be a lifetime ago, when the border with the US was open, and we ventured out on a 35 day driving tour, we stopped in at one of my perennial Willamette Valley favourites, Maysara Winery. A … Continue reading
Pinot Gris, Arsheen, Momtazi Vineyard, Maysara, McMinnville AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2015, 12.5% abv, US$16
I confess that even I get a little overwhelmed by the sheer volume of choice offered at some wine stores. And I often shake my head when trying to figure out how they’ve decided to organize the styles, grapes, quality … Continue reading
Small and family-owned? Check. Belief in the importance of terroir? Check. Biodynamic certified? Check. Humble, friendly and welcoming? Check, check, check. When we visited this winery in 2013 because we found it mentioned in a Jancis Robinson footnote, Hanna Momtazi and … Continue reading