- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: mcminnville AVA
Pinot Gris, Arsheen, Momtazi Vineyard, Maysara, McMinnville AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2015, 12.5% abv, US$16
I confess that even I get a little overwhelmed by the sheer volume of choice offered at some wine stores. And I often shake my head when trying to figure out how they’ve decided to organize the styles, grapes, quality … Continue reading
Small and family-owned? Check. Belief in the importance of terroir? Check. Biodynamic certified? Check. Humble, friendly and welcoming? Check, check, check. When we visited this winery in 2013 because we found it mentioned in a Jancis Robinson footnote, Hanna Momtazi and … Continue reading