- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brush Creek Ranch Announces The Farm At Brush Creek, A Seed-To-Table Concept Providing Guests An Immersive Culinary Experience
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits in Jim Thorpe, Carbon County
- WineBid Will Continue To Grow At Record Pace Says Outgoing CEO
- Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival Returns to Industry City, Saturday, November 10
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,526 hits
Tag Archives: Sonoma County
‘Twas the day before Christmas, and there I was, trying to decide what wine to pair with the red pepper and spinach quiche. A Riesling, a Pinot Gris? Traditionalists be damned. Nope, I went with this stellar Chardonnay. I’d been … Continue reading
About 10 days after we visited Migration’s Alexander Valley tasting room and winery in August 2016, it was sold as part of the Duckhorn Wine Company deal (which includes Duckhorn Vineyards, Paraduxx, Goldeneye and Migration) to San Francisco-based TSG Consumer … Continue reading
Iron Horse Ranch and Vineyards, Winter’s Cuvée, Sebastopol, Green Valley of Russian River Valley, Sonoma County, California, 2008, 13.5% abv.
We visited this winery in the beautiful Russian River Valley and its 65 ha of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir vines in 2013. While there, we purchased two bottles – both for children’s high school graduation celebrations. When the second one … Continue reading
Start with two wine geeks – one with a broken finger suffered on a recent trip at the Simi winery and one with extreme WSET pre-exam stress. Throw in a Friday evening and three bottles of Simi Russian River Valley … Continue reading
We walked into Yountville’s best wine store Groezinger’s and asked owner Rick, “If there was one wine in this store we should buy, what would it be?” What followed was the most hilarious rant I’ve ever experienced from a wine … Continue reading