- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Scheid Family Wines Reports Third Quarter Results
- The Designations of Origin "Jerez-Xérès-Sherry" and "Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda" Elect César Saldaña as President
- Sex Comes to Ohio Just in Time for Valentine's Day
- Coalition Of Bay Area Restaurants And Wineries Files Lawsuit Against Governor Newsom For Harmful "Arbitrary And Irrational" Outdoor Dining Ban
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 86,692 hits
Tag Archives: Dundee Hills AVA
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Domaine Serene, Pinot Noir, Two Barns Vineyard, Dundee Hills AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2010, 13.7% abv, US$85
The usual course of action in Oregon’s wine country has been for some of Burgundy’s most renowned winemakers to pick up and put down stakes in the (now) famous Willamette Valley. Take for example the Drouhin family and their 1980s move to the … Continue reading
Argyle, Blanc de Blancs, Knudsen Vineyard, Julia Lee’s Block, Dundee Hills AVA, Oregon, 2009, 12.5% abv.
‘Brut makes you better‘ is the claim on the Argyle Winery website. Agreed! We were there in 2010 and purchased this with that goal in mind. Very pale lemon with a persistent, chubby bubble, this sparkler has a very light nose … Continue reading