- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wind & Wine Croatia Announces New Sailing Options for 2020 Season
- Tickets On Sale Now For 2020 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented By Capital One
- Trinchero Family Estates Partners With Hanson Of Sonoma® Organic Grape-Based Vodka
- Vinitaly International Academy's Chief Scientist Prof. Attilio Scienza welcomes Italian Wine Ambassadors to Bolgheri, Tuscany
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,072 hits
Tag Archives: Dundee Hills AVA
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Domaine Serene, Pinot Noir, Two Barns Vineyard, Dundee Hills AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2010, 13.7% abv, US$85
The usual course of action in Oregon’s wine country has been for some of Burgundy’s most renowned winemakers to pick up and put down stakes in the (now) famous Willamette Valley. Take for example the Drouhin family and their 1980s move to the … Continue reading
Argyle, Blanc de Blancs, Knudsen Vineyard, Julia Lee’s Block, Dundee Hills AVA, Oregon, 2009, 12.5% abv.
‘Brut makes you better‘ is the claim on the Argyle Winery website. Agreed! We were there in 2010 and purchased this with that goal in mind. Very pale lemon with a persistent, chubby bubble, this sparkler has a very light nose … Continue reading