- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Truett-Hurst, Inc. Announces Sale Of Wholesale Wine Business To Precept Brands, LLC
- Maryhill Winery Will Open Second Satellite Tasting Room at the Up-and-Coming Vancouver Waterfront
- La Marca Prosecco Launches Chic New Celebration Set
- Visit Temecula Valley Announces A Dozen Best Places to Watch Late Summer Sunsets in Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 68,234 hits
Tag Archives: american wine
GSM, Cuvée Mirabelle, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Colombia Valley AVA, Washington, 2012, 14.5% abv. US$50
This GSM (Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre) is a delicious Washington state wine you can taste and buy at their Woodinville headquarters. Have you stopped in at Woodinville lately? Really, it’s the best idea ever – located only 30 minutes outside … Continue reading
‘Twas the day before Christmas, and there I was, trying to decide what wine to pair with the red pepper and spinach quiche. A Riesling, a Pinot Gris? Traditionalists be damned. Nope, I went with this stellar Chardonnay. I’d been … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading