- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Vivanco Family Wines Announces New Activation for Visitors, "The Vivanco Experience"
- International Association of Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR) Announces 2019 International Women's Day Dinner
- Celebrate Hollywood's Biggest Night with eMeals Recipes & Award-Winning Wines
- Visit Temecula Valley Welcomes Visitors for Springfest Festivals & Events
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,891 hits
Tag Archives: american wine
Merlot, L’Ecole No. 41, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, Washington, 2009, 14.5% abv, US$30
Next month I’m going to attend my fifth Wine Writer’s Conference in Walla Walla, Washington. I’ve been to this AVA before, and visited many of their fabulous wineries. One of the flagships I’m looking forward to seeing again – indeed … Continue reading
GSM, Cuvée Mirabelle, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Colombia Valley AVA, Washington, 2012, 14.5% abv. US$50
This GSM (Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre) is a delicious Washington state wine you can taste and buy at their Woodinville headquarters. Have you stopped in at Woodinville lately? Really, it’s the best idea ever – located only 30 minutes outside … Continue reading
‘Twas the day before Christmas, and there I was, trying to decide what wine to pair with the red pepper and spinach quiche. A Riesling, a Pinot Gris? Traditionalists be damned. Nope, I went with this stellar Chardonnay. I’d been … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading