- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Announces Extended Holiday Hours at Fine Wine & Good Spirits Stores Statewide
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Re-Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits in Scranton, Lackawanna County
- America's Best Wine Festival Returns to One of America's 10 Best Small Historic Towns: Garagiste Festival Comes to Solvang February 8th - 10th
- Shaw Ross International Importers, LLC Lands Another Iconic Italian Wine
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 70,793 hits
Tag Archives: american wine
Merlot, L’Ecole No. 41, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, Washington, 2009, 14.5% abv, US$30
Next month I’m going to attend my fifth Wine Writer’s Conference in Walla Walla, Washington. I’ve been to this AVA before, and visited many of their fabulous wineries. One of the flagships I’m looking forward to seeing again – indeed … Continue reading
GSM, Cuvée Mirabelle, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Colombia Valley AVA, Washington, 2012, 14.5% abv. US$50
This GSM (Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre) is a delicious Washington state wine you can taste and buy at their Woodinville headquarters. Have you stopped in at Woodinville lately? Really, it’s the best idea ever – located only 30 minutes outside … Continue reading
‘Twas the day before Christmas, and there I was, trying to decide what wine to pair with the red pepper and spinach quiche. A Riesling, a Pinot Gris? Traditionalists be damned. Nope, I went with this stellar Chardonnay. I’d been … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading