- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Platinum Equity Portfolio Company Orbit Irrigation Acquires Bond Manufacturing's Garden Business
- $1Billion Wine Sales from New Consumer Channel by 2024
- Caymus Vineyards Files Federal Lawsuit Against Governor Newsom Alleging Discriminatory Treatment of Napa County Wineries in Reopening Plan
- Ardagh Group supplies American-made wine bottles to Wollersheim Winery
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 80,661 hits
Tag Archives: american wine
Merlot, L’Ecole No. 41, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, Washington, 2009, 14.5% abv, US$30
Next month I’m going to attend my fifth Wine Writer’s Conference in Walla Walla, Washington. I’ve been to this AVA before, and visited many of their fabulous wineries. One of the flagships I’m looking forward to seeing again – indeed … Continue reading
GSM, Cuvée Mirabelle, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Colombia Valley AVA, Washington, 2012, 14.5% abv. US$50
This GSM (Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre) is a delicious Washington state wine you can taste and buy at their Woodinville headquarters. Have you stopped in at Woodinville lately? Really, it’s the best idea ever – located only 30 minutes outside … Continue reading
‘Twas the day before Christmas, and there I was, trying to decide what wine to pair with the red pepper and spinach quiche. A Riesling, a Pinot Gris? Traditionalists be damned. Nope, I went with this stellar Chardonnay. I’d been … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading