- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Maison Perrier-Jouët and Chef Sophia Roe Enchant Miami Art Week with an Extraordinary Plant-Based Culinary Experience, "1 With Nature"
- Evaluate and Track Wine Companies | View Company Insights for 1,000+ Wine Producers and Suppliers | BizVibe
- Ever heard of the red grape Trepat? Get to know Conca de Barberà through the "European quality Wines: taste the difference" project
- Go Flat Out This Holiday with Festive Tips from Flat Top Hills
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 91,445 hits
Tag Archives: Okanagan Valley BC VQA
Nichol produces some of the best, and food friendliest wines in the Okanagan Valley. This Cabernet Franc is no exception. The grapes were handpicked in 2018 from 13 rows planted at Naramata Village in 1989. Basket pressed, it was raised … Continue reading
Love. Haywire wines are consistently gorgeous. It doesn’t get much better than this on the BC wine stage. When you’re committed to using organically grown grapes, and providing little intervention in the cellar – no additives or oak, indigenous yeasts … Continue reading
As the bottle mentions, this delicious tipple was created by Michael Bartier, Matt Dumayne and consultant winemaker Alberto Antonini at the Okanagan Crush Pad and has been “..fermented using wild yeast and raised in concrete.” Okay, so let’s talk about … Continue reading