- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena To Be Showcased At Upcoming Events Across The U.S.
- CRŪ Winery Opens New Tasting Room in Santa Lucia Highlands
- Oak Knoll Winery and Handcrafted Wine & Spirits Announce Multi-State Distribution Partnership
- Kiva Sales & Service (KSS) Appoints Former Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Executive Brooks Jorgensen As President
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,789 hits
Tag Archives: bio
Nestled in a valley between Geneva and Mont Blanc at an altitude of 400m, Domaine Belluard et Fils is a biodynamic (since 2001) and organic vineyard growing several grapes – but one that is most unusual and unique – Gringet. … Continue reading
Cabernet Franc, Les Muriers, Anjou Villages AC, Loïc Mahé, Loire Valley, France, 12.5% abv. 2013, US$20
These are a few of my favourite things. From a site located in the western part of Savennières and north of the Loire River, Brittany native Loïc Mahé grows bio/organic grapes on shale soils and makes unfiltered wines fermented with natural … Continue reading