- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Tag Archives: nv
Nestled in a valley between Geneva and Mont Blanc at an altitude of 400m, Domaine Belluard et Fils is a biodynamic (since 2001) and organic vineyard growing several grapes – but one that is most unusual and unique – Gringet. … Continue reading
L’Amateur, David Léclapart, Blanc de Blancs, Pas Dosé, Premier Cru, Trépail, Marne, Champagne AC, France, 12.5% abv
Late blooming Pinot Meunier is the most frequently planted grape in the Marne, so the fact that David Léclapart has got Chardonnay growing in the frost prone village of Trépail is very interesting. That he is a fervent devotee of … Continue reading
Gaston Chiquet, Tradition Brut, Premier Cru, Dizy, Champagne, France, RM, 12.5% abv, NV (Magnum) @ Marquis Wine Cellars
A grower-producer from the cool named, Dizy located just north of Épernay, the Chiquet family has been growing vines and making Champagne for generations. The current crop of Chiquets include brothers Antoine and Nicolas with Antoine’s daughter Marion. Their 23 ha … Continue reading
What better way to toast three sisters being back together after two years apart than to start with some Canadian sparkling wine. From the Okanagan Falls area located south of Penticton and north of Oliver in the Okanagan Valley, this sparkler … Continue reading