- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,856 hits
Category Archives: Gewurztraminer
I’d been planning a trip to Bartier Brothers in Oliver, BC for a while. I drink so much of their Sémillon, I should own shares in the winery. A visit was definitely in order. No sooner did we step on … Continue reading
Sign me up for more of this pleasing white made from Bacchus, Pinot Blanc and Gewürztraminer grown on the Sperling vineyards located in East Kelowna. The colour is a medium lemon with aromas of springtime flowers, lychee, peach, nectarine, apricot … Continue reading
Did you know? Gewürztraminer shares the same genetic footprint as several other white grapes including Savagnin, Paien (Switzerland), Traminer (Germany) and Traminer Aromatico (Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy). It’s an aromatic grape that is thought to be a mutation of the Savagnin Rose … Continue reading
It’s summer and I’m looking for one of those not-so-ubiquitous, but commonly nicknamed ‘summer sippers’ to have post-work. The only cold stuff in the fridge is this Gewürztraminer from Desert Hills Estate Winery on the Black Sage Bench in the … Continue reading
This was the second winery we visited on our recent tour of Sonoma in the Anderson Valley AVA. Driving in over the late afternoon hills and through the sage and oak meadows then into the adorable hamlet of Philo was … Continue reading