- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
- Wine Spectator Learning Center Recognized by Sichel Family Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: 2006
From Porrera, Priorat in Catalunya and all its rocky, llicorella glory, this is a primarily Cabernet Sauvignon (40%) wine with Merlot, Syrah and Garnacha thrown into the blend. On the eyes, this beauty is a translucent ruby, with developed aromas … Continue reading
Over two centuries, Perrier-Jouët has only had seven cellar masters. It was also the first House to create a dry Champagne in 1856. Then there are its famous art-nouveau bottles – and this one has been hand-painted. Since 1902 when … Continue reading
Australian winemaker Ben Glaetzer, descendant of German immigrants to the Barossa and Clare Valleys, has had a long list of wine awards come his way including New World Winemaker of the Year (2006), 12 awards at MUNDUSVini 2007, being chosen … Continue reading
Gigondas (yes, you pronounce the ‘s’) is an appellation in France’s Southern Rhône Valley often referred to as the ‘little brother’ of better known Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Its wines are known more for their power than their elegance and they are only allowed to … Continue reading
When I purchased this bottle back at the beginning of my journey into serious wine interests, I definitely expected more. Looking back, I think I was rather naive and most certainly I spent too much money. Ah well, live a … Continue reading