- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- NewAir Launches the Ultimate Beverage Cooler for Entertaining
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection in Whitehall
- Trade Commission of Spain Announces Spain's Great Match 2018 Seminars
- FOOD & WINE Collaborates With Blackberry Farm Brewery To Create Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Beer, "Ampersand Saison"
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,058 hits
Tag Archives: Catalonia
In January 2015, we made a trip to Priorat DOQ in Spain and met the indomitable Daphne Glorian, owner of, and winemaker with her friend and colleague Ester Nin, at Clos Erasmus. It really was the tasting of a lifetime … Continue reading
From Porrera, Priorat in Catalunya and all its rocky, llicorella glory, this is a primarily Cabernet Sauvignon (40%) wine with Merlot, Syrah and Garnacha thrown into the blend. On the eyes, this beauty is a translucent ruby, with developed aromas … Continue reading
Montsant DO lies literally in a ring around tiny Priorat DOQ just inland on the northeastern shores of Spain, southwest of Barcelona. Oft ignored as ‘lesser than’ compared to the tinier but mightier DOQ it surrounds, this wine is proof … Continue reading
He drove 2.5 hours from his day job and Barcelona to meet and pour wines for us at Poboleda. Jordi Ossó i Estivill, Genium Celler’s export manager, is one of six family partners who’ve banded together to bring their wines from this tiny Catalan … Continue reading