- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
- Wine Spectator Learning Center Recognized by Sichel Family Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,556 hits
Tag Archives: 15% abv
From Porrera, Priorat in Catalunya and all its rocky, llicorella glory, this is a primarily Cabernet Sauvignon (40%) wine with Merlot, Syrah and Garnacha thrown into the blend. On the eyes, this beauty is a translucent ruby, with developed aromas … Continue reading
Australian winemaker Ben Glaetzer, descendant of German immigrants to the Barossa and Clare Valleys, has had a long list of wine awards come his way including New World Winemaker of the Year (2006), 12 awards at MUNDUSVini 2007, being chosen … Continue reading
Are you looking for a wine to accompany a charcuterie plate this holiday season? Pick this up some of this Fino. En Rama sports the palest shade of lemon, so light it’s almost water white. The nose exudes yeasty bread … Continue reading