- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- NewAir Launches the Ultimate Beverage Cooler for Entertaining
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection in Whitehall
- Trade Commission of Spain Announces Spain's Great Match 2018 Seminars
- FOOD & WINE Collaborates With Blackberry Farm Brewery To Create Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Beer, "Ampersand Saison"
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,058 hits
Tag Archives: cabernet saugivnon
From Porrera, Priorat in Catalunya and all its rocky, llicorella glory, this is a primarily Cabernet Sauvignon (40%) wine with Merlot, Syrah and Garnacha thrown into the blend. On the eyes, this beauty is a translucent ruby, with developed aromas … Continue reading
Bordeaux, Château Malartic Lagravière, Grand Cru Classé, Graves, Pessac-Léognan AC, France, 2010, 14.5% abv, C$100
I often find the names of Bordeaux wineries to be, well, kind of unusual. This one is no exception. After a little digging, I learned it started off as Domaine de Lagravière and in the late 1700s was owned by … Continue reading