- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: cabernet saugivnon
From Porrera, Priorat in Catalunya and all its rocky, llicorella glory, this is a primarily Cabernet Sauvignon (40%) wine with Merlot, Syrah and Garnacha thrown into the blend. On the eyes, this beauty is a translucent ruby, with developed aromas … Continue reading
Bordeaux, Château Malartic Lagravière, Grand Cru Classé, Graves, Pessac-Léognan AC, France, 2010, 14.5% abv, C$100
I often find the names of Bordeaux wineries to be, well, kind of unusual. This one is no exception. After a little digging, I learned it started off as Domaine de Lagravière and in the late 1700s was owned by … Continue reading