Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Organic Wine Market Size to grow by USD 5,019.97 million from 2022-2027; The growing demand from millennials is notably driving the organic wine market growth - Technavio
- Portugal's Vinho Verde Wine Region Receives 15 TEXSOM Awards
- PLAN YOUR NEXT SUMMER GIRLS TRIP - THE DENVER WAY
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,920 hits
Tag Archives: Belle Epoque
Champagne, Perrier-Jouët, Brut, Belle Epoque, Epernay, Champagne AC, France, 2006, 12.5% abv.
Over two centuries, Perrier-Jouët has only had seven cellar masters. It was also the first House to create a dry Champagne in 1856. Then there are its famous art-nouveau bottles – and this one has been hand-painted. Since 1902 when … Continue reading
Posted in Champagne, Chardonnay, France, Sparkling Wine, WHITE Tagged 12.5% abv, 2006, Belle Epoque, brut, bubbles, champagne, Champagne AC, Epernay, france, Perrier-Jouët, sparkling wine 2 Comments