- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
- Wine Spectator Learning Center Recognized by Sichel Family Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,556 hits
Tag Archives: catalunya
From Porrera, Priorat in Catalunya and all its rocky, llicorella glory, this is a primarily Cabernet Sauvignon (40%) wine with Merlot, Syrah and Garnacha thrown into the blend. On the eyes, this beauty is a translucent ruby, with developed aromas … Continue reading
He drove 2.5 hours from his day job and Barcelona to meet and pour wines for us at Poboleda. Jordi Ossó i Estivill, Genium Celler’s export manager, is one of six family partners who’ve banded together to bring their wines from this tiny Catalan … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day and I’m happy to sit down after a day at the winery to dinner made for me, cookies, roses – the works! Top it off with some Cava, a bubbly for my possibly-broken-but-can’t-be-sure-about-it toe. I saved the life … Continue reading
The WSET Advanced Level 3 award results came through today – after waiting only 12 weeks. I passed with Distinction in both the theory and tasting portions of the exam. Thrilled. Yup. Jumping with proverbial joy. What better way than … Continue reading
This wine from Catalunya in northeastern Spain is comprised of 60% Garnacha, 25% Mazuelo and 15% Syrah and yes, it’s a Miguel Torres wine – the famed Torres whose wineries are renowned in Spain, Chile and California. Boasting a deep garnet … Continue reading