- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Category Archives: White Grenache / Garnacha / Garnaxa
Every now and then, I’m reminded how small producer, attention-to-detail, hands-on and earth-friendly farming and wine-making practices all conspire to produce some of the seriously fabulous wines of the world. From the minute this was opened, I wondered where it … Continue reading
Grenache Blanc and Vermentino, Domaine Lafage, Côté Est, Côtes Catalanes IGP, France, 12.5% abv, C$18++
This delicious Grenache Blanc and Vermentino stunner is from the French part of Catalonia – grown on an organic vineyard facing est (east) toward the Mediterranean near Perpignan on the northern side of the Pyrénées. Got that map in your … Continue reading
Montsant DO lies literally in a ring around tiny Priorat DOQ just inland on the northeastern shores of Spain, southwest of Barcelona. Oft ignored as ‘lesser than’ compared to the tinier but mightier DOQ it surrounds, this wine is proof … Continue reading
I made the arrangement for a tour and tasting at world renowned Clos Mogador several months prior to our January 2015 arrival in tiny Gratallops, population a mere 260. As we walked through the gate, I wondered aloud, “Do you … Continue reading