Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: Tenuta Montauto
Ciliegiolo, Silio, Tenuta Montauto, Maremma di Toscana DOC, Manciano, Grosseto, Toscana, Italia, 2021, 13.5% abv.
We arrived at the cellar door tasting room of Tenuta Montauto in the Maremma di Toscana DOC north of Rome after 26 hours of travelling and little sleep. Bleary eyed and compressed, I perked up considerably when we decided to … Continue reading
Posted in Ciliegiolo, Italy, RED Tagged Ciliegiolo, Grosseto, italia, Italy, Manciano, Maremma di Toscana DOC, red wine, Silio, Tenuta Montauto, toscana, Vermentino, Vermouth 1 Comment