- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: Domaine Lafage
Made from 70% Grenache Gris, Grenache and 30% Mourvèdre grapes harvested by hand from 65 and 80 year old vines, this is a visual beauty of the palest salmon. Jean-Marc Lafage makes this at his estate near Perpignan, France. … Continue reading
Truth be told, I don’t want to tell you about this wine – because when I do, you’re going to run to the nearest liquor store and buy it out. And there won’t be any left for me. Unless I … Continue reading
Grenache Blanc and Vermentino, Domaine Lafage, Côté Est, Côtes Catalanes IGP, France, 12.5% abv, C$18++
This delicious Grenache Blanc and Vermentino stunner is from the French part of Catalonia – grown on an organic vineyard facing est (east) toward the Mediterranean near Perpignan on the northern side of the Pyrénées. Got that map in your … Continue reading