- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Avaline Launches Direct-to-Consumer As Demand Grows
- CRŪ Winery Launches Scholarship with California State University System
- The Busker "Triple Cask Triple Smooth" Beats Established Competitors in Blind Tasting; Rated Best Irish Whiskey Blend by Independent, Prestigious Tasting Panel
- McBride Sisters Collection, Inc. Announces #YESSHECAN2021
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 87,699 hits
Tag Archives: Prince Edward County VQA
Ombré Gris, Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery, Prince Edward County VQA, Ontario, 2018, 12.5% abv.
Today was an historic day – America inaugurated its 46th president, and its first BIPOC and female vice-president. At the very least, the event – and the evening’s celebratory concert – called for a unique wine to celebrate with. Cue … Continue reading