- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Startup Poised to Disrupt $78 Billion US Wine Industry
- Sippd Launches Premium At-Home Wine Tasting Bundle for Beginner Wine Drinkers and Enthusiasts
- North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival returns to Long Island Wine Country, Saturday, June 25th at Duck Walk Vineyards
- Auberge Resorts Collection Announces Inspiring New Epicurean Experiences For 2022
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,121 hits
Tag Archives: Ombré Gris
Ombré Gris, Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery, Prince Edward County VQA, Ontario, 2018, 12.5% abv.
Today was an historic day – America inaugurated its 46th president, and its first BIPOC and female vice-president. At the very least, the event – and the evening’s celebratory concert – called for a unique wine to celebrate with. Cue … Continue reading