- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Garagiste Wine Festival Wins 'Best of the Fests', Kicks off 10th Anniversary Year in Sonoma on February 15th
- The Wrangler® Tough Enough to Wear Pink™ western campaign to fight breast cancer celebrates their 15th anniversary by reaching the $32 million fundraising mark!
- "A Banquet of Nature by Perrier-Jouët" Revealed in Miami: For Reconnecting With Nature and One Another
- Vegan Winery Clavey Vineyard Is Now Available In Costco & Nugget Markets
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,946 hits
Tag Archives: 2016
It’s so warm these days, I can’t bring myself to drink anything other than gin and tonic … or perhaps a bottle of Rosé. This Rosé, made of typical Provençal grapes – Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvèdre and Syrah – is bottled at … Continue reading
“Oh, I didn’t know they grow grapes on Vancouver Island. In Canada! Really?” And so it goes with the skepticism. Yes, believe it (or not), vinifera grapes are being grown on Vancouver Island. Really though, it shouldn’t be so much … Continue reading
Riesling, Pewsey Vale, Individual Vineyard Selection, Eden Valley, South Australia, 2016, 12.5% abv, C$20+
Here’s another wine with an awesome price tag that is not only delicious, but is readily available everywhere. This one hails from Australia – land of kangaroos, koalas, heat waves, and Shiraz, right? Well, actually no, mate. Australia is more … Continue reading
On the eyes, this is a beautiful onion skin tone of pale, translucent orange with aromas of light stone fruit, mandarin citrus and crushed rocks. The palate is ever-so-slightly off dry with nice acidity and echoes the aromas with flavours … Continue reading