- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: provence
It’s so warm these days, I can’t bring myself to drink anything other than gin and tonic … or perhaps a bottle of Rosé. This Rosé, made of typical Provençal grapes – Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvèdre and Syrah – is bottled at … Continue reading
Mention Provence and most people conjure up images of the sparkling azure waters of the Mediterranean, olive trees and pink wines. In this case, the pictures are accurate – except for the wine. This nectar is the famous red Provencal wine from the … Continue reading