- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: South Australia
Riesling, Pewsey Vale, Individual Vineyard Selection, Eden Valley, South Australia, 2016, 12.5% abv, C$20+
Here’s another wine with an awesome price tag that is not only delicious, but is readily available everywhere. This one hails from Australia – land of kangaroos, koalas, heat waves, and Shiraz, right? Well, actually no, mate. Australia is more … Continue reading
Here is an Aussie Shiraz (60%), with Grenache, Mataro (also known as Mourvèdre), and a splash of Viognier blended in. It was made at Henschke in honour of Henry Evans who planted the first vineyard there in 1853. I can’t … Continue reading
Yalumba has been around a while and seen five generations of Aussies named Hill or Hill-Smith come and go in the winery and vineyards. This is a vegan-friendly wine (no fish bladders were used in production) and Yalumba also uses … Continue reading