- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fringe Collective Wines Debuts with Offerings from Extreme Vineyards by Winemaker Sebastian Donoso, Wine Enthusiast 40 Under 40 Tastemaker
- Celebrate Harvest at Wine Road's 21st Annual Wine & Food Affair
- Employee Wellness Company FIX Health Announces its Groundbreaking Employee Health Challenge, The Outbreak, has Increased User Retention to 93.9%
- After The Camp Fire: Sierra Oro Farm Trail Emerges As A "Don't Miss" Passport Weekend In Butte County
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 75,114 hits
Tag Archives: Hillside Winery
Pinot Gris, Reserve, Hillside Winery, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, Canada, 2017, 13.7% abv.
I had wanted to visit Hillside Winery for a while – not only is their Reserve Pinot Gris one of my absolute favourite wines of all time, but their celebrated restaurant is award winning. We popped in for a visit … Continue reading
On the eyes, this is a beautiful onion skin tone of pale, translucent orange with aromas of light stone fruit, mandarin citrus and crushed rocks. The palate is ever-so-slightly off dry with nice acidity and echoes the aromas with flavours … Continue reading
I’ve never been there, but it’s not for lack of trying. It has just never worked out – yet. But others I know have been and have enjoyed the award-winning restaurant, in addition to the wines made there on the … Continue reading