- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wind & Wine Croatia Announces New Sailing Options for 2020 Season
- Tickets On Sale Now For 2020 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented By Capital One
- Trinchero Family Estates Partners With Hanson Of Sonoma® Organic Grape-Based Vodka
- Vinitaly International Academy's Chief Scientist Prof. Attilio Scienza welcomes Italian Wine Ambassadors to Bolgheri, Tuscany
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,072 hits
Tag Archives: Hillside Winery
Pinot Gris, Reserve, Hillside Winery, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, Canada, 2017, 13.7% abv.
I had wanted to visit Hillside Winery for a while – not only is their Reserve Pinot Gris one of my absolute favourite wines of all time, but their celebrated restaurant is award winning. We popped in for a visit … Continue reading
On the eyes, this is a beautiful onion skin tone of pale, translucent orange with aromas of light stone fruit, mandarin citrus and crushed rocks. The palate is ever-so-slightly off dry with nice acidity and echoes the aromas with flavours … Continue reading
I’ve never been there, but it’s not for lack of trying. It has just never worked out – yet. But others I know have been and have enjoyed the award-winning restaurant, in addition to the wines made there on the … Continue reading