- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Top Companies Like Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.& J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc.
- Ardagh Group introduces new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs
- Miner Family Winery Celebrates the Completion of Interior Tasting Room Upgrades
- WX Brands Acquires Portfolio of Wines from Niven Family Wine Estates
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,031 hits
Tag Archives: TDN
Riesling, Pewsey Vale, Individual Vineyard Selection, Eden Valley, South Australia, 2016, 12.5% abv, C$20+
Here’s another wine with an awesome price tag that is not only delicious, but is readily available everywhere. This one hails from Australia – land of kangaroos, koalas, heat waves, and Shiraz, right? Well, actually no, mate. Australia is more … Continue reading
Alsace – a 120km long by 8km wide swath of land located in the far northeastern reaches of France to the east of the Vosges Mountains that cut it off from the rest of the country. Alsace has a somewhat … Continue reading