- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: Aussie wine
I want to go to Australia. Like, right now. When I eventually do get there, there will be several wineries I will make a point of visiting – and this will be one of them. Located against the backdrop of … Continue reading
Riesling, Pewsey Vale, Individual Vineyard Selection, Eden Valley, South Australia, 2016, 12.5% abv, C$20+
Here’s another wine with an awesome price tag that is not only delicious, but is readily available everywhere. This one hails from Australia – land of kangaroos, koalas, heat waves, and Shiraz, right? Well, actually no, mate. Australia is more … Continue reading