- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Delicato Family Wines Forges Partnership with Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- Canadian drag superstar Scarlett Bobo supporting Rainbow Railroad as a patron and ambassador, bringing inclusivity in drag to centre stage and helping LGBTQI+ people around the world escape violence
- Willamette Valley Vineyards announces a new planned Winery in Dundee Hills, four new planned Winery Restaurants and a new Winemaking & Vineyard Leadership Position
- GrandView Aviation Releases Private Label "Altitude Rosé" from Boxwood Winery
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,344 hits
Tag Archives: Willamette Valley AVA
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading