- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wind & Wine Croatia Announces New Sailing Options for 2020 Season
- Tickets On Sale Now For 2020 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented By Capital One
- Trinchero Family Estates Partners With Hanson Of Sonoma® Organic Grape-Based Vodka
- Vinitaly International Academy's Chief Scientist Prof. Attilio Scienza welcomes Italian Wine Ambassadors to Bolgheri, Tuscany
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,072 hits
Tag Archives: Willamette Valley AVA
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading