- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- A. Lassonde Inc. announces end of its sponsorship agreement with Montreal International Marathon
- Alessia Antinori to Headline South Walton Beaches Wine and Food Festival, April 23 - 26, 2020
- 'The Great American Experience,' a Perfect Pairing With the Great American Wine Company and the National Park Foundation
- WTSO Collaborates With MECHA Chocolate to Create Valentine's Day Gifts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 77,982 hits
Tag Archives: Willamette Valley AVA
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading