- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Scheid Family Wines Reports Third Quarter Results
- The Designations of Origin "Jerez-Xérès-Sherry" and "Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda" Elect César Saldaña as President
- Sex Comes to Ohio Just in Time for Valentine's Day
- Coalition Of Bay Area Restaurants And Wineries Files Lawsuit Against Governor Newsom For Harmful "Arbitrary And Irrational" Outdoor Dining Ban
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 86,690 hits
Tag Archives: Willamette Valley AVA
One of my favourite wine and food activities is to pair the two and introduce friends and family to gastronomic and wine nerd combinations they wouldn’t have normally sought out for themselves. I did this recently with a group at … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading