- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Championing Women And Celebrating Originality, The Bacardi Spirit Forward Women Empowerment Series Returns For Its 2nd Year
- Auction of Washington Wines Appoints Jamie Peha Executive Director
- Wine Oh TV Named Best Drink or Beverage Program at 10th Annual TASTE AWARDS in Los Angeles
- Antlers at Vail Hotel Offers Special Pricing and Package for Colorado Taste of Vail April Foodie Festival
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 72,474 hits
Tag Archives: US
Four years ago this month, I graduated with the WSET Diploma – a credential anyone who works in wine and spirits will know is that difficult. Drinking lots of interesting things to support my wine studies and habit has never … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading
The Two Buck Chuck nickname is a bit of a misnomer in this day and age of inflation. Still, that’s about all this is worth – with its watered down body and astringent flavours and aromas. But let’s be … Continue reading
So, there I was, standing in the American wine aisle at Tamura’s in Lahaina, Maui. I know what you’re thinking – “Who goes to Maui to buy wine!?” I hadn’t really intended to, but there I was, trying to … Continue reading
In March 2013, we visited this winery but managed to hold onto the bottle until a special birthday happened in 2015. Read here for details and pictures from the morning spent tasting Beaux Frères wines in Newberg with wine guide, Anna … Continue reading