- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Delicato Family Wines Forges Partnership with Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- Canadian drag superstar Scarlett Bobo supporting Rainbow Railroad as a patron and ambassador, bringing inclusivity in drag to centre stage and helping LGBTQI+ people around the world escape violence
- Willamette Valley Vineyards announces a new planned Winery in Dundee Hills, four new planned Winery Restaurants and a new Winemaking & Vineyard Leadership Position
- GrandView Aviation Releases Private Label "Altitude Rosé" from Boxwood Winery
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,343 hits
Tag Archives: Dundee Hills
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading
Friends, Americans, neighbours to the south, what are you going to drink with your Thanksgiving turkey? Yes, you can drink red wine with this meal, you really can. There are many options to choose from. Pinot from Oregon’s Willamette Valley … Continue reading