- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Cocktail-Making Demonstration, Tasting at Pittsburgh Premium Collection
- Wine.com Celebrates Growth In Mobile And Millennial Shoppers During Ninth Annual Industry Growth Summit
- Newsom and Trump Share Conflict of Interest Issues
- America's Best Wine Festival* Returns to Sonoma with 40 Garagiste Winemakers, April 13th
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 71,921 hits
Tag Archives: Dundee Hills
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading
Friends, Americans, neighbours to the south, what are you going to drink with your Thanksgiving turkey? Yes, you can drink red wine with this meal, you really can. There are many options to choose from. Pinot from Oregon’s Willamette Valley … Continue reading