- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Startup Poised to Disrupt $78 Billion US Wine Industry
- Sippd Launches Premium At-Home Wine Tasting Bundle for Beginner Wine Drinkers and Enthusiasts
- North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival returns to Long Island Wine Country, Saturday, June 25th at Duck Walk Vineyards
- Auberge Resorts Collection Announces Inspiring New Epicurean Experiences For 2022
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,128 hits
Tag Archives: Dundee Hills
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading
Friends, Americans, neighbours to the south, what are you going to drink with your Thanksgiving turkey? Yes, you can drink red wine with this meal, you really can. There are many options to choose from. Pinot from Oregon’s Willamette Valley … Continue reading