- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- European High-Quality Wine to Conquer the World: the Native Grape Odyssey Program Launched at Vinitaly 2019
- "Rosé All May" and Art in Nature Experiences Await Auberge du Soleil Guests this Spring
- "Ne' Lieti Calici" of 103 Italian Wines selected by Wine Spectator -- OperaWine Celebrates Another Successful Edition
- Condé Nast Names Pascale Bernasse Top Travel Specialist For France
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 72,913 hits
Tag Archives: Dundee Hills
Pinot Noir, Ayoub Estate Vineyard, Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley AVA, Oregon, US, 2013, 12.8% abv.
Talk about tiny – there is no tasting room at the Ayoub Estate Vineyard located just outside of McMinnville in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, but they’re more than happy to make you an appointment to come to the kitchen to taste. … Continue reading
Friends, Americans, neighbours to the south, what are you going to drink with your Thanksgiving turkey? Yes, you can drink red wine with this meal, you really can. There are many options to choose from. Pinot from Oregon’s Willamette Valley … Continue reading