- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Hudson Valley Wine Magazine Launches Shawangunk Wine Trail Edition, Featuring Wineries, Hudson Valley Attractions, Seasonal Promotions
- NewAir Launches the Ultimate Beverage Cooler for Entertaining
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection in Whitehall
- Trade Commission of Spain Announces Spain's Great Match 2018 Seminars
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,058 hits
Tag Archives: 2007
Coco Chanel probably said it best when she remarked, “I only drink champagne on two occasions. When I am in love and when I am not.” Champagne just makes everything better. Always. Some people have said to me that they … Continue reading
Pinot Noir, La Forge de Tart, Premier Cru, Morey-Saint-Denis AC, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2007, 13.5% abv.
Sylvain Pithiot, the winemaker at this famous house, originally arrived in Burgundy as a map maker – he’s the person who created the incredibly detailed terroir maps of the Côte d’Or. It wasn’t until later that he decided to make … Continue reading
In wine, there is truth. Sometimes too much truth, but that depends on how much of it you drink. The truth is, this wine punches far above its weight for the price (US$10 at Costco in the States, and more … Continue reading
Straight from what is referred to as Chile’s equivalent of a Grand Cru, the Don Melchor is one of giant Concha y Toro’s flagship wines. Grown on the north bank of the Maipo River at a cool 640m of altitude, … Continue reading
In March 2013, we visited this winery but managed to hold onto the bottle until a special birthday happened in 2015. Read here for details and pictures from the morning spent tasting Beaux Frères wines in Newberg with wine guide, Anna … Continue reading