- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Wayfarer, Wade Cellars and Newfound Wines Get to Work in Convenient Downtown Location
- Barolo & Barbaresco World Opening Concludes As The Largest Appelation Tasting Ever For Italian Wine In The United States
- Tickets On Sale Now For Sixth Annual Yountville Live Luxury Event Taking Place In California March 19-22
- The "organic" growth of the 2020 Wine Without Walls selection
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,360 hits
Tag Archives: Côte-d’Or
Pinot Noir, La Forge de Tart, Premier Cru, Morey-Saint-Denis AC, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2007, 13.5% abv.
Sylvain Pithiot, the winemaker at this famous house, originally arrived in Burgundy as a map maker – he’s the person who created the incredibly detailed terroir maps of the Côte d’Or. It wasn’t until later that he decided to make … Continue reading