Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Organic Wine Market Size to grow by USD 5,019.97 million from 2022-2027; The growing demand from millennials is notably driving the organic wine market growth - Technavio
- Portugal's Vinho Verde Wine Region Receives 15 TEXSOM Awards
- PLAN YOUR NEXT SUMMER GIRLS TRIP - THE DENVER WAY
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,920 hits
Tag Archives: Newberg
Beaux Frères, Pinot Noir, Newberg, Willamette Valley, Oregon, US, 2007, 13.8% abv.
In March 2013, we visited this winery but managed to hold onto the bottle until a special birthday happened in 2015. Read here for details and pictures from the morning spent tasting Beaux Frères wines in Newberg with wine guide, Anna … Continue reading
Posted in Oregon, Pinot Noir, RED Tagged 13.8% abv., 2007, Beaux Frères, biodynamic, Michael Etzel, Newberg, oregon, pinot noir, red wine, Robert Parker, unfiltered, unfined, US, Willamette Valley Leave a comment
Et Fille, Pinot Noir, Kalita Vineyard, Newberg, Oregon, 2010, 13% abv.
Blind tasting – it strikes fear into the heart of wine professionals and cork dorks alike. We all know someone who seems to have an uncanny ability to pronounce what grape has been used, what country or region it’s from … Continue reading
Posted in Oregon, Pinot Noir, RED Tagged blindtasting, Et Fille, Kalita Vineyard, Newberg, oregon, pinot noir, red wine, WSET blindtasting, WSET Diploma Leave a comment
Beaux Frères Winery, Newberg, Willamette Valley, Oregon, USA
We really only had one full day in Willamette and hadn’t planned appropriately by calling ahead and reserving tastings. So, when we pulled up in front of the venerable Beaux Frères vineyard, I curled up in embarrassment in the front … Continue reading
Posted in Oregon, OTHER, Winery Review Tagged Beaux Freres Winery, Newberg, oregon, USA, Willamette Valley Leave a comment