- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Temecula Valley Wine Country Mourns the Death of Joe Hart, Legendary Pioneer of Southern California Wine Country
- Ambrosus Ecosystem Partners With The Swiss Wine Association To Leverage A Blockchain-Powered Digital Platform For The Multimillion Dollar Swiss Wine Industry Under the Swiss Wine - Vision 2030 Project
- Hot off the press: "5StarWines - the Book" The journey for the selected wines begins here
- Visit Temecula Valley Announces Temecula Chilled Holiday Fun Through the Month of December in Southern California Wine Country
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 91,345 hits
Tag Archives: 13.8% abv.
Syrah, CC Jentsch Cellars, Oliver, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, 2013, 13.8% abv, C$30 (2013 vintage tasted October, 2015, 2015 vintage tasted May, 2021)
This BC wine was the winner in the Judgement of BC blind tasting held in August, 2015 in Vancouver. Now, this was no small feat – 12 BC wines (Chardonnay and Syrah) were cast against 12 benchmark Chardonnay and Syrah … Continue reading
Cabernet Sauvignon, Bosché Vineyard, Freemark Abbey, Rutherford, Napa Valley, California, 13.8% abv, 2004, US$120
It’s possible I may have a bit of a bucket list for wine-related things, just sayin’. I’ve enjoyed fresh oysters in Cancale buttressed by glasses of Muscadet, had a private tasting with the Queen of Priorat, and in summer 2015, … Continue reading
In March 2013, we visited this winery but managed to hold onto the bottle until a special birthday happened in 2015. Read here for details and pictures from the morning spent tasting Beaux Frères wines in Newberg with wine guide, Anna … Continue reading