Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: Nicolas Maillart
Champagne, Brut, Nicolas Maillart, Premier Cru, Millésime, Champagne AC, France, 2007, 12.5% abv.
Coco Chanel probably said it best when she remarked, “I only drink champagne on two occasions. When I am in love and when I am not.” Champagne just makes everything better. Always. Some people have said to me that they … Continue reading
Posted in Champagne, Chardonnay, France, Pinot Noir, RED, WHITE Tagged 2007, brut, bubbles, champagne, Champagne AC, chardonnay, france, Grower Champagne, Millesime, Nicolas Maillart, pinot noir, Premier Cru, Recolant Manipulant, RM, vintage 4 Comments