- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
Winellama's InstagramPaired this phenomenal #Chardonnay with lemon chicken saltimbocca and handmade pasta with pesto and it was sheer perfection. The sea salt, lemon zest, apricot, white flower and toasty oak profile was outstanding with the salty, creamy chicken and herbed pasta. #seasmoke #whitewine #staritahills #california
- Celebrating A Fruitful Harvest With A 2019 Nouveau Wine Release
- Life is Good and 90+ Cellars Toast to Life's Simple Pleasures with the Launch of Seasonal Limited-Edition Wine Collection
- From S'chug, Muhammara And Nutritional Yeast To Whisky Highballs And Pét-Nat Wines, Kimpton Identifies Trends To Watch In 2020
- ESCAPE THE ORDINARY: Interactive Japanese Sake Pop-Up To Launch at Iconic Seafood Restaurant in Los Angeles
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,425 hits
Tag Archives: vintage
Coco Chanel probably said it best when she remarked, “I only drink champagne on two occasions. When I am in love and when I am not.” Champagne just makes everything better. Always. Some people have said to me that they … Continue reading
I was awarded this bottle, oh yes I was… along with an engraved decanter for having the highest overall score in 2014 for WSET graduates in BC. As someone who doesn’t even work in the industry (alas, the blog doesn’t … Continue reading
Guiborat Fils, Blanc de Blancs, Extra Brut, Grand Cru, Cramant AC, Champagne, France, 2005, 12% abv.
Owned by Richard and Karine Fouquet, this Guiborat Fils Grand Cru vintage champagne is produced from Chardonnay grapes in the quaint French village of Cramant. Richard is the 5th generation of his family to be making champagne and he farms 8 ha … Continue reading