- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Platinum Equity Portfolio Company Orbit Irrigation Acquires Bond Manufacturing's Garden Business
- $1Billion Wine Sales from New Consumer Channel by 2024
- Caymus Vineyards Files Federal Lawsuit Against Governor Newsom Alleging Discriminatory Treatment of Napa County Wineries in Reopening Plan
- Ardagh Group supplies American-made wine bottles to Wollersheim Winery
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 80,661 hits
Tag Archives: vintage
Coco Chanel probably said it best when she remarked, “I only drink champagne on two occasions. When I am in love and when I am not.” Champagne just makes everything better. Always. Some people have said to me that they … Continue reading
I was awarded this bottle, oh yes I was… along with an engraved decanter for having the highest overall score in 2014 for WSET graduates in BC. As someone who doesn’t even work in the industry (alas, the blog doesn’t … Continue reading
Guiborat Fils, Blanc de Blancs, Extra Brut, Grand Cru, Cramant AC, Champagne, France, 2005, 12% abv.
Owned by Richard and Karine Fouquet, this Guiborat Fils Grand Cru vintage champagne is produced from Chardonnay grapes in the quaint French village of Cramant. Richard is the 5th generation of his family to be making champagne and he farms 8 ha … Continue reading