Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: vintage
Champagne, Brut, Nicolas Maillart, Premier Cru, Millésime, Champagne AC, France, 2007, 12.5% abv.
Coco Chanel probably said it best when she remarked, “I only drink champagne on two occasions. When I am in love and when I am not.” Champagne just makes everything better. Always. Some people have said to me that they … Continue reading
Posted in Champagne, Chardonnay, France, Pinot Noir, RED, WHITE Tagged 2007, brut, bubbles, champagne, Champagne AC, chardonnay, france, Grower Champagne, Millesime, Nicolas Maillart, pinot noir, Premier Cru, Recolant Manipulant, RM, vintage 4 Comments
Brut Vintage, Gold Label, Lanson, Champagne AC, France, 1999, US$75.00
I was awarded this bottle, oh yes I was… along with an engraved decanter for having the highest overall score in 2014 for WSET graduates in BC. As someone who doesn’t even work in the industry (alas, the blog doesn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Champagne, Chardonnay, France, Pinot Noir Tagged brut, bubbles, champagne, france, gold label, Lanson, sparking wine, vintage 2 Comments
Guiborat Fils, Blanc de Blancs, Extra Brut, Grand Cru, Cramant AC, Champagne, France, 2005, 12% abv.
Owned by Richard and Karine Fouquet, this Guiborat Fils Grand Cru vintage champagne is produced from Chardonnay grapes in the quaint French village of Cramant. Richard is the 5th generation of his family to be making champagne and he farms 8 ha … Continue reading
Posted in Champagne, Chardonnay, France, OTHER, WHITE Tagged blanc de blancs, champagne, chardonnay, Cramant, france, Guiborat Fils, vintage 4 Comments