- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- The Greater Fort Lauderdale Food & Wine Festival, Presented by Visit Lauderdale, Announces Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital as the Festival's Official Charity Partner
- Augmented Reality Wine Snub - Wine Industry Investors Only
- Apex-Brasil To Showcase Five Premier Brazilian Winemakers At Vinexpo New York 2020
- Annual NY Drinks NY Grand Tasting Returns to NYC, Celebrating New York State Wines at the Rainbow Room, March 31
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 78,548 hits
Tag Archives: La Forge de Tart
Pinot Noir, La Forge de Tart, Premier Cru, Morey-Saint-Denis AC, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2007, 13.5% abv.
Sylvain Pithiot, the winemaker at this famous house, originally arrived in Burgundy as a map maker – he’s the person who created the incredibly detailed terroir maps of the Côte d’Or. It wasn’t until later that he decided to make … Continue reading