Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Organic Wine Market Size to grow by USD 5,019.97 million from 2022-2027; The growing demand from millennials is notably driving the organic wine market growth - Technavio
- Portugal's Vinho Verde Wine Region Receives 15 TEXSOM Awards
- PLAN YOUR NEXT SUMMER GIRLS TRIP - THE DENVER WAY
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,920 hits
Tag Archives: La Forge de Tart
Pinot Noir, La Forge de Tart, Premier Cru, Morey-Saint-Denis AC, Côte-d’Or, Bourgogne, France, 2007, 13.5% abv.
Sylvain Pithiot, the winemaker at this famous house, originally arrived in Burgundy as a map maker – he’s the person who created the incredibly detailed terroir maps of the Côte d’Or. It wasn’t until later that he decided to make … Continue reading
Posted in France, Pinot Noir, RED Tagged 2007, Bourgogne, Côte-d'Or, france, French wine, La Forge de Tart, Morey-Saint-Denis AC, pinot noir, Premier Cru, red wine 2 Comments