Join 1,630 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Sicilia DOC Launches Nationwide Restaurant and Retail Campaign "Make Every Hour Golden, It's Sicilian Wine Time!"
- Cincinnati's Newest Restaurant Celebrates the 2022 Design Award
- CRŪ Winery Announces Holiday Events
- Port Wine Market Size to grow by USD 157.04 Million by 2026, Market Analysis Segmented by Distribution Channel and Geography - Technavio
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,836 hits
Tag Archives: Reserva
In wine, there is truth. Sometimes too much truth, but that depends on how much of it you drink. The truth is, this wine punches far above its weight for the price (US$10 at Costco in the States, and more … Continue reading
This bottle of Muga Reserva 2010 travelled all the way around the world from Rioja Alta to a patio off the far west coast of Canada in Ucluelet, BC. One day, I will visit Rioja DOC and the Bodegas Muga … Continue reading
Why, oh why, are we not all drinking Portuguese wines in copious quantities. The price is right, they taste delicious, everything – from lightly effervescent Vinho Verde to sparkling, white, red and fortified wines – is available, and the quality … Continue reading