- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Boisset Collection's Commemorative D-Day Wine Lands at BevMo!
- Enjoy a Well-Earned Pension Mr. Robert Parker, Tastingbook is Happy to take the Mandate of the Next Generation Wine Guide!
- Wine, Food & Trains - The Rioja Railway Wine Experience Rode The High Line
- Rack & Riddle Announces Major Upgrade to Sparkling Wine Production Capabilities at its Healdsburg Facility
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 73,513 hits
Tag Archives: gran reserva
I love receiving comments and talking with you after you read my posts. Some of you like the pictures, others the wine notes. Many of you wonder if perhaps, just perhaps, it is possible that I drink just a little … Continue reading
This wine from Catalunya in northeastern Spain is comprised of 60% Garnacha, 25% Mazuelo and 15% Syrah and yes, it’s a Miguel Torres wine – the famed Torres whose wineries are renowned in Spain, Chile and California. Boasting a deep garnet … Continue reading
I’ve been waiting to open this bottle for a while. After reading about it in the New York Times, I bought two of the three bottles available locally and opened one when family came to visit from England. Come to think of … Continue reading