- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Category Archives: Pedro Ximenez / Pedro Gimenez
During a September 2017 visit to Jerez, Spain, we wanted to find a way to spend some time in a vineyard growing Palomino grapes. This proved to be more challenging than one would think! The grape growing system in the … Continue reading
The very first thing that hit us was the overwhelming smell of the yeasty velo de flor as we walked through the bodega doors. Flor is a layer of yeast that protects the developing wine from oxidation – and it … Continue reading
Are you looking for a wine to accompany a charcuterie plate this holiday season? Pick this up some of this Fino. En Rama sports the palest shade of lemon, so light it’s almost water white. The nose exudes yeasty bread … Continue reading
He drove 2.5 hours from his day job and Barcelona to meet and pour wines for us at Poboleda. Jordi Ossó i Estivill, Genium Celler’s export manager, is one of six family partners who’ve banded together to bring their wines from this tiny Catalan … Continue reading