- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena To Be Showcased At Upcoming Events Across The U.S.
- CRŪ Winery Opens New Tasting Room in Santa Lucia Highlands
- Oak Knoll Winery and Handcrafted Wine & Spirits Announce Multi-State Distribution Partnership
- Kiva Sales & Service (KSS) Appoints Former Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Executive Brooks Jorgensen As President
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 89,789 hits
Category Archives: Parellada
In keeping with my recent attempts to let you know about well-priced AND delicious wines, here is another one to try. I often go to Everything Wine because of their always impressive selection of easy-on-the-pocket-book, unusual varietal, Spanish wines. The … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day and I’m happy to sit down after a day at the winery to dinner made for me, cookies, roses – the works! Top it off with some Cava, a bubbly for my possibly-broken-but-can’t-be-sure-about-it toe. I saved the life … Continue reading
So what do you do when someone you love is really sad and all you want to do is cheer her up? Moi? I treat first with food and then with alcohol. If neither of those help, we move quickly … Continue reading