- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Top Wine Pros Share Their Picks of the Best Values $20 and Under
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: macabeu
In keeping with my recent attempts to let you know about well-priced AND delicious wines, here is another one to try. I often go to Everything Wine because of their always impressive selection of easy-on-the-pocket-book, unusual varietal, Spanish wines. The … Continue reading
I made the arrangement for a tour and tasting at world renowned Clos Mogador several months prior to our January 2015 arrival in tiny Gratallops, population a mere 260. As we walked through the gate, I wondered aloud, “Do you … Continue reading
Just about any bottle of López de Heredia is enough to make most wine geeks swoon. But, when we put five in a room armed with glasses and this bottle of Viña Tondonia Reserva, 1998, the atmosphere quickly became ‘fan girly’. We … Continue reading
It’s the perennial question – what is ‘the next big thing’ in wine? My bet is on the white wines of Priorat DOQ. During a trip in January 2015 to this high quality Spanish region, I was repeatedly and most happily surprised by … Continue reading
It’s Mother’s Day and I’m happy to sit down after a day at the winery to dinner made for me, cookies, roses – the works! Top it off with some Cava, a bubbly for my possibly-broken-but-can’t-be-sure-about-it toe. I saved the life … Continue reading