Join 1,616 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- Global Fortified Wine Market Report 2022: Sector to Reach $20 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%
- Argea's Expansion Continues With Strategic Acquisition Of Cantina Zaccagnini
- C. Mondavi & Family Welcomes Peter Sheehan as Division Vice President East Division
- Wines Of Kings Founders Announce The bhn Collection- A Limited Edition Barolo, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,329 hits
Tag Archives: 11.7% abv.
Chardonnay, Losthorn Vineyard, Lock and Worth Winery, Naramata, BC, 2018, 11.7% abv., C$30
Zowie! Pow! Wow! From grapes planted in 1995 at Losthorn Vineyard in Okanagan Falls, this Chardonnay is electric. Whole cluster pressed, it’s an unfined and unfiltered, charged up, bona fide beauty. A shade of pale lemon gold on the eyes, … Continue reading