- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: 2018
Gamay, Pinot Noir, Field Blend, Unsworth Vineyards, Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island, BC, 2018, 12.5% abv, C$25
Just last week, there was a surprise announcement made by the Turyk family of Vancouver Island’s Unsworth Vineyards – they’ve sold their winery to the Banke-Jackson group from California. Considering global warming and climate change, it should be no surprise … Continue reading
Zowie! Pow! Wow! From grapes planted in 1995 at Losthorn Vineyard in Okanagan Falls, this Chardonnay is electric. Whole cluster pressed, it’s an unfined and unfiltered, charged up, bona fide beauty. A shade of pale lemon gold on the eyes, … Continue reading