- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: British Columbia wine
Ortega, Vintner’s Reserve, Beaufort Vineyard & Estate Winery, Courtenay, Vancouver Island, BC, 12.3% abv., 2019
A winery in Vancouver Island’s Comox Valley just northeast of Courtenay you say?! Really!? Why, yes! I was truly delighted to show up for a tasting with the exceptionally knowledgeable Katie Phelan and realize this boutique-sized winery works with its … Continue reading
Zowie! Pow! Wow! From grapes planted in 1995 at Losthorn Vineyard in Okanagan Falls, this Chardonnay is electric. Whole cluster pressed, it’s an unfined and unfiltered, charged up, bona fide beauty. A shade of pale lemon gold on the eyes, … Continue reading