- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Brad Pitt Rosé Triumphs, Sarah Jessica Parker's Effort Lags in "War of the Rosés"
- Ardagh Group partners with Plata Wine Partners to supply locally made wine bottles
- Revolutionizing CBD Product Reviews: Helping Consumers Making More Informed Decisions with Full Transparency
- Vertical Finance Introduces Signature Grand Reserve Rewards Credit Card Designed for Wine Enthusiasts
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 82,419 hits
Tag Archives: Okanagan Falls
A 2019 Rieslings review on these three off-dry beauties. Pair any of them with a spicy Thai meal, cheese board with Stilton or Blue, or a brunch spread with egg dishes and fruit salad. Riesling, Long’s View Vineyard, Synchromesh, Naramata, … Continue reading
Zowie! Pow! Wow! From grapes planted in 1995 at Losthorn Vineyard in Okanagan Falls, this Chardonnay is electric. Whole cluster pressed, it’s an unfined and unfiltered, charged up, bona fide beauty. A shade of pale lemon gold on the eyes, … Continue reading