Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Category Archives: Sangiovese Grosso (Biondi-Santi)
Sangiovese, Podere Scopetone, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Montalcino, Toscana, Italia, 2017, 14% abv.
We met with Loredana Tanganelli and her daughter Giada at Podere Scopetone on the outskirts of the old walled Tuscan town of Montalcino. Loredana and husband Antonio Brandi have owned the petite estate of only about 2.5 hectares since 2009 … Continue reading
Sangiovese, Pian Dell’Orino, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Italia, 2009, 14.5% abv.
Risotto was on the dinner menu and I decided it needed an Italian red. Did I ever hit the goldmine. This wine came to me out of pure luck; I purchased a case of random, sight unseen bottles from an … Continue reading
Il Palazzone, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Italy, 2005, 13.5% abv
‘Always use all the resources available to you’ is one of those resolutions I ended up making after posting more than a few notes about Italian wine. So, this time I got smrt. Yes, S M R T. I asked … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, RED, Sangiovese Grosso (Biondi-Santi) Leave a comment