Join 1,619 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- More than just a textbook: new edition of Italian Wine Unplugged 2.0 signposts the best in Italian wine
- Château Malartic-Lagravière Returns to The Red Carpet as The Official Wine Sponsor of The Santa Barbara International Film Festival
- Buscemi Selections and Melville Winery create a rare blend
- Wine Country Network Launches the Global Whisky Challenge
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 97,847 hits
Category Archives: Sangiovese Grosso (Biondi-Santi)
Sangiovese, Podere Scopetone, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Montalcino, Toscana, Italia, 2017, 14% abv.
We met with Loredana Tanganelli and her daughter Giada at Podere Scopetone on the outskirts of the old walled Tuscan town of Montalcino. Loredana and husband Antonio Brandi have owned the petite estate of only about 2.5 hectares since 2009 … Continue reading
Risotto was on the dinner menu and I decided it needed an Italian red. Did I ever hit the goldmine. This wine came to me out of pure luck; I purchased a case of random, sight unseen bottles from an … Continue reading
‘Always use all the resources available to you’ is one of those resolutions I ended up making after posting more than a few notes about Italian wine. So, this time I got smrt. Yes, S M R T. I asked … Continue reading