Join 1,632 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Zamora Company USA Introduces Licor 43 Chocolate in the U.S.
- QUINTESSENTIAL STRENGTHENS ITS COMMUNICATIONS LEADERSHIP
- Sustainability Leader Shannon Family of Wines Welcomes Visitors to Lake County with Approachable Prices
- 22nd Annual Sutter Home for Hope Campaign to Drive $60,000 Donation to National Breast Cancer Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,192 hits
Tag Archives: Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
Sangiovese, Podere Scopetone, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Montalcino, Toscana, Italia, 2017, 14% abv.
We met with Loredana Tanganelli and her daughter Giada at Podere Scopetone on the outskirts of the old walled Tuscan town of Montalcino. Loredana and husband Antonio Brandi have owned the petite estate of only about 2.5 hectares since 2009 … Continue reading
Risotto was on the dinner menu and I decided it needed an Italian red. Did I ever hit the goldmine. This wine came to me out of pure luck; I purchased a case of random, sight unseen bottles from an … Continue reading