Join 1,617 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- More than just tastings: wine2digital's schedule of Vinitaly masterclasses is something worth lining up for
- Kendall-Jackson Winery Hosting 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby® Celebration with Friday Night Kick-Off Concert Starring GRAMMY Award Nominated, Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Jimmie Allen
- Festival Napa Valley Announces Carrie Underwood, Matteo Bocelli, Pablo Sáinz Villegas, Lucas Meachem, and Time for Three to Headline 2023 Summer Season, July 8-23
- Springtime blooms have arrived at Biltmore
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,219 hits
Tag Archives: Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
Sangiovese, Podere Scopetone, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Montalcino, Toscana, Italia, 2017, 14% abv.
We met with Loredana Tanganelli and her daughter Giada at Podere Scopetone on the outskirts of the old walled Tuscan town of Montalcino. Loredana and husband Antonio Brandi have owned the petite estate of only about 2.5 hectares since 2009 … Continue reading
Sangiovese, Pian Dell’Orino, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Italia, 2009, 14.5% abv.
Risotto was on the dinner menu and I decided it needed an Italian red. Did I ever hit the goldmine. This wine came to me out of pure luck; I purchased a case of random, sight unseen bottles from an … Continue reading