- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,858 hits
Tag Archives: 2009
Risotto was on the dinner menu and I decided it needed an Italian red. Did I ever hit the goldmine. This wine came to me out of pure luck; I purchased a case of random, sight unseen bottles from an … Continue reading
Every now and then, I’m reminded how small producer, attention-to-detail, hands-on and earth-friendly farming and wine-making practices all conspire to produce some of the seriously fabulous wines of the world. From the minute this was opened, I wondered where it … Continue reading
Just yesterday (November 7, 2016), Jean-Henri Schÿler, owner of this Bordeaux third-growth, Château Kirwan, and négociant Maison Schröder & Schÿler passed away at age 85. The Kirwan name actually has Irish roots (from the Gaelic meaning black). In the mid … Continue reading
The 2010 Barolos are widely renowned as being part of the best vintage in a long time, but this 2009 was no slouch. From the famed Cannubi hill in La Morra, the Damilano is made from 100% Nebbiolo grapes planted … Continue reading
In October 2012, I got up at 5am to purchase this wine at the local Bordeaux release upon the recommendation of my good friend, Chef Parker. So, who else to enjoy it with at a local Japanese ‘tall food’ restaurant … Continue reading