- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- AUCTION OF WASHINGTON WINES HOSTS PRIVATE BARREL AUCTION WITH ONE-OF-A-KIND WINE LOTS, AUGUST 8
- Sippd Launches Referral Program for Wine Lovers to Refer Friends and Earn Amazing Rewards
- Bio Detection K9 Develops Cutting-Edge Detection for Grape Virus Diseases
- The Legacy Cellar Foundation Raises $3 Million for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 60th Anniversary with Record-Setting Singular 27-Liter Bottle of Sine Qua Non The Inaugural Syrah
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 94,015 hits
Tag Archives: blanc de blancs
Blanc de Blancs, Brut, Petit Lebrun et Fils RM, Grand Cru, Avize, Champagne, France, NV, 12% abv., US$50
It’s not every day you get into a graduate degree program. This extraordinary feat demanded I bring out the heavy artillery in honour of Jenna’s acceptance letter to an MSc in Genetic Counselling program at University of Toronto. The Petit … Continue reading
L’Amateur, David Léclapart, Blanc de Blancs, Pas Dosé, Premier Cru, Trépail, Marne, Champagne AC, France, 12.5% abv
Late blooming Pinot Meunier is the most frequently planted grape in the Marne, so the fact that David Léclapart has got Chardonnay growing in the frost prone village of Trépail is very interesting. That he is a fervent devotee of … Continue reading
Argyle, Blanc de Blancs, Knudsen Vineyard, Julia Lee’s Block, Dundee Hills AVA, Oregon, 2009, 12.5% abv.
‘Brut makes you better‘ is the claim on the Argyle Winery website. Agreed! We were there in 2010 and purchased this with that goal in mind. Very pale lemon with a persistent, chubby bubble, this sparkler has a very light nose … Continue reading
Guiborat Fils, Blanc de Blancs, Extra Brut, Grand Cru, Cramant AC, Champagne, France, 2005, 12% abv.
Owned by Richard and Karine Fouquet, this Guiborat Fils Grand Cru vintage champagne is produced from Chardonnay grapes in the quaint French village of Cramant. Richard is the 5th generation of his family to be making champagne and he farms 8 ha … Continue reading
On a recent trip to Cramant in Champagne, we met with Richard and Karine Fouquet, proud growers and winemakers of Guiborat Fils. Owners of 2.5 ha of chardonnay vines in the Côtes des Blancs lying south of Epernay, this is a … Continue reading