- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Trinchero Family Estates Partners With Hanson Of Sonoma® Organic Grape-Based Vodka
- Vinitaly International Academy's Chief Scientist Prof. Attilio Scienza welcomes Italian Wine Ambassadors to Bolgheri, Tuscany
- "TEAM UP FOR EXCELLENCE": Rémy Martin Celebrates Collective Success Through Its New Global Campaign
- Wine Lovers' Advent Calendar Brings Holiday Cheer for the Second Year
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 76,072 hits
Tag Archives: Reserve
Pinot Gris, Reserve, Hillside Winery, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, Canada, 2017, 13.7% abv.
I had wanted to visit Hillside Winery for a while – not only is their Reserve Pinot Gris one of my absolute favourite wines of all time, but their celebrated restaurant is award winning. We popped in for a visit … Continue reading
Drinking this, one should almost exclaim, “We’re not in Kansas anymore,” because it’s ruby red, as in ‘Dorothy’s-shoes-were-here,’ ruby red. With its deep aromas of Okanagan cherry, moss and cedar frond, this wine is characteristically BC; the green moss gets … Continue reading
It was a hot and sweaty day. Today my son moved into residence at university. So, following the ritual unpacking, meeting of floormates and first cafeteria visit, I left him to his own devices (including a concert) and quickly plugged … Continue reading