- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fringe Collective Wines Debuts with Offerings from Extreme Vineyards by Winemaker Sebastian Donoso, Wine Enthusiast 40 Under 40 Tastemaker
- Celebrate Harvest at Wine Road's 21st Annual Wine & Food Affair
- Employee Wellness Company FIX Health Announces its Groundbreaking Employee Health Challenge, The Outbreak, has Increased User Retention to 93.9%
- After The Camp Fire: Sierra Oro Farm Trail Emerges As A "Don't Miss" Passport Weekend In Butte County
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 75,114 hits
Tag Archives: Reserve
Pinot Gris, Reserve, Hillside Winery, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, Canada, 2017, 13.7% abv.
I had wanted to visit Hillside Winery for a while – not only is their Reserve Pinot Gris one of my absolute favourite wines of all time, but their celebrated restaurant is award winning. We popped in for a visit … Continue reading
Drinking this, one should almost exclaim, “We’re not in Kansas anymore,” because it’s ruby red, as in ‘Dorothy’s-shoes-were-here,’ ruby red. With its deep aromas of Okanagan cherry, moss and cedar frond, this wine is characteristically BC; the green moss gets … Continue reading
It was a hot and sweaty day. Today my son moved into residence at university. So, following the ritual unpacking, meeting of floormates and first cafeteria visit, I left him to his own devices (including a concert) and quickly plugged … Continue reading