Join 1,630 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- WineCruzer is Having a Summer Celebration in Honor of Pinot Noir Day With 7% Off Its 8-Pack PRO and Select Wine Carriers
- To Celebrate 40 Years in Business, Wine Insiders Kicks Off $100,000 Globetrotting Wine Adventure
- American Idol Producers and TV Legends Nigel Lythgoe and Ken Warwick list Villa San Juliette Winery for $22 Million
- DRINKS and Shopify Partner to Power the Next Era of Ecommerce For Wineries
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 95,150 hits
Tag Archives: Reserve
Pinot Gris, Reserve, Hillside Winery, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Valley VQA, BC, Canada, 2017, 13.7% abv.
I had wanted to visit Hillside Winery for a while – not only is their Reserve Pinot Gris one of my absolute favourite wines of all time, but their celebrated restaurant is award winning. We popped in for a visit … Continue reading
Drinking this, one should almost exclaim, “We’re not in Kansas anymore,” because it’s ruby red, as in ‘Dorothy’s-shoes-were-here,’ ruby red. With its deep aromas of Okanagan cherry, moss and cedar frond, this wine is characteristically BC; the green moss gets … Continue reading
It was a hot and sweaty day. Today my son moved into residence at university. So, following the ritual unpacking, meeting of floormates and first cafeteria visit, I left him to his own devices (including a concert) and quickly plugged … Continue reading