- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Fetzer Vineyards Announces "Outstanding" New B Corp Score of 130, Further Elevating Legacy of Purpose-Driven Business Practices
- Global Wine Market Revenue Projected To Exceed $525 Billion Dollars By 2025
- 5 rooms, 70 parallel sessions, 155 speakers, and access to all content for a further two months: here's how wine2wine Business Forum 2021 celebrated the "new normal"
- BOXT Raises $9.35 Million To Expand Luxury Brand of Fine Wine Offerings
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 90,857 hits
Tag Archives: vouvray
I just can’t get enough. Chenin Blanc wines rank up there amongst my favourites; they’re so versatile. All styles are possible – from sweet, botrytis affected dessert wines to slightly off dry versions, to dry, linear, deeply mineral bottles and … Continue reading
During our June 2012 visit to France, we visited Domaine Huet and enjoyed a tasting and tour with Johan. Before leaving for a scrumptious lunch of local Loire specialities engineered by Chef Christophe and his wife Natalie at a nearby … Continue reading
Inspired by our visit to Huet in Vouvray, Loire Valley, France and the friendly and informative tasting and tour led by Johan Le Calonnec, we bought two bottles, one of which was the 2003 Haut Lieu. Medium gold with a … Continue reading